Advanced Imaging

0115 962 6262

Digital printing, it's what we do

Disaster Recovery Plan

Our disaster recovery plan provides a structured approach for responding to unplanned incidents that threaten our ability to conduct business in a timely manner, these includes hardware, software, networks, people and buildings. Protecting our investment in our infrastructure, and ability to conduct business are the key reasons for implementing a disaster recovery plan.

Mirrored Sites

We have a fully mirrored site in Newark so should an incident occur at our Nottingham site we can switch over to production at our Newark site within a matter of hours.

  • Litho Printing
  • Digital Printing
  • Guillotines
  • Collating Machines
  • Stitching Machines
  • Drilling machines
  • Shrink wrapping
  • Folding Machines
  • Creative services

Stock Replacement

Advanced Imaging Nottingham (Primary Site)

90% of stock held at Advanced Imaging is unprinted paper which is bought in bulk for customers (for cost savings). This can be easily replaced. The remaining 10% of printed stock, could be replaced within 1 week. The stock is fully insured.

Computer Failure

Hardware Replacement. The replacement of 90% of Advanced Imaging computer hardware can be sourced with in 7 days (fully insured).

Software Replacement

This should not be required as all programmes are backed up and held off site. However, most software used by Advanced Imaging could be sourced with in 24 hours.

Data Back Up

All data on Advanced Imaging Imaging servers is backed up and stored off site.

However it has been noted that it would take up to a week to rebuild the systems and that a maximum of 2 days data could be lost due to timing of any incident.


Upload Artwork